[sr-dev] Freezing for next major release

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 13:30:55 CET 2013

Hello,

a reminder that the freezing date of the development for the next major
release is next Monday, January 7.

Considering it was vacation time so far, we can prolong development for
few days if it is needed - just reply here.

Besides few small additions, I want to add internal hash table to track
MSRP connections, hopefully I should be able to do it in time. If not, I
will ask for few more days as well.