[sr-dev] Big TCP message

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Wed Jan 2 12:17:35 CET 2013

Hi,
you may try changing the tcp_rd_buf_size and tcp_conn_wq_max:
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/3.3.x/core#tcp_conn_wq_max

And since this in development mailing list I'd like to point at what
seem an iaccuracy in documentation: several options refer to the core
parameter called tcp_write_buf, which isn't described in the cookbook:

tcp_conn_wq_max
Maximum bytes queued for write allowed per connection. Attempting to
queue more bytes would result in an error and in the connection being
closed (too slow). If *tcp_write_buf* is not enabled, it has no effect.

I hope Daniel or someone who knows reads this..

BR,
Andrew