[sr-dev] SOS!! Kamailio 3.1.x Load Balancer doesn't work

chanea chanea at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 18:16:20 CET 2013

Dear Klaus,

Thanks for your help.  Both the server and clients are behind NAT.

After adding NAT traversal on the LB , now the clients are able to talk to
each other via "MESSAGE" method.

However, there is another issue that ,  every time the client A sends one
message to the server ,  the client B gets 3 or 4 copies of it  from the
server.

Any idea how this happen?

best regards,

chanea