[sr-dev] Tracking Sipdroid contributors - help!

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Tue Feb 19 10:52:57 CET 2013

I'm trying to make sure that all Sipdroid contributors are properly recognised for contributions that have ended up in Lumicall.

I understand some developers are active with Kamailio and some of you may know these people.

To properly recognise people in github, Google code SVN user IDs need to be mapped to email addresses associated with github accounts.  Google code seems to hide the identities of some contributors by giving them fake Google IDs even if they don't use gmail - so github doesn't recognise them, I have no easy way to contact them and people can't see the contributors' work when looking at that person's github profile.

Would anybody be able to help me complete the list of contributors for this purpose?  The list I have already is at:

https://github.com/opentelecoms-org/lumicall/blob/master/authors.txt

Regards,