[sr-dev] [SR-Users] openser db on an external mysql server

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:11:51 CET 2013

Hello,

kamailio database is created with:

kamdbctl create

the host of mysql server has to be specified in kamctlrc file via DBHOST
variable - kamctlrc is located in same directory as kamailio.cfg.

In kamailio.cfg, update the db_url value (or DBURL define) to reflect
the mysql server host.

On 2/12/13 4:16 AM, Prakash N wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   I am new this Kamailo ,ther is any step by step document to set
> up openser db on an external mysql server ?
>
> With Regards
>
> N.Prakash

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -