[sr-dev] Mediaproxy

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Feb 8 23:06:18 CET 2013

8 feb 2013 kl. 22:11 skrev Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:

> Juha was updating the module from time to time. Not using it myself, but from what I get on lists, it seems to work pretty ok, apart of casual issues as in any software.
Ok, I missed Juha's updates and was obviously wrong. That's great.

On to other modules... Checking, updating. Please go through documentation. We still have many typos to kill, example configurations to test before release.

You will learn a lot of stuff while reading the READMEs!

Thanks for your help!

/O