[sr-dev] pua and pua_reginfo modules

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 11:11:30 CET 2013

Hello,

for requests within dialog the r-uri has to be the contact from the
200ok that created the dialog. This is the general rule, I don't
remember any spec amending that for subscriptions.

As long as there is a to-tag, the requests has to end up to the entity
that generated its value, that being specified by a contact header in
initial request or its reply.