[sr-dev] git:master: pkg/kamailio/deb: removing old releases

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 12:15:51 CET 2013

On 12/4/13 11:56 AM, Victor Seva wrote:
> 2013/12/4 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
>> On 12/3/13 10:36 PM, Victor Seva wrote:
>>> I will try to upgrade the deb specs tomorrow.
> Done. I couldn't test the lucid build doe some errors in my building setup.
Thanks. Lucid is 10.04? If yes, that is too old to maintain, I would
propose to remove it. Precise (12.04 right?) is enough.

>> Thanks, probably the very old distros can be left aside (even removed if
>> everyone is fine with that), just latest LTS and stable versions should be
>> kept. For debian perhaps we ca still keep the last two stables, as I assume
>> there previous stable is still lot in use. Again, perhaps this (what to
>> remove) should be discussed as separate thread on mailing list so others can
>> comment and eventually maintain some distros they are still using.
> I'm not willing to maintain any Ubuntu stuff.
Com'on, isn't it the little brother of Debian :-)!?! Seriously now, no
need to be maintained by you, we will manage things as people report
something, but I think is good to have as many people still use it for
desktop and can be easier to play with kamailio via packages.

>   I don't use it.
>
> BTW, after the release I would like to update the packages to be as
> similar as I could to the official Debian ones.
That would be good, thanks.

Daniel