[sr-dev] Bug in $rU assignment?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 09:33:18 CET 2013

Hello,

user=phone parameter to r-uri involves some special handling, where what
is after ; in the username part is considered parameters as well. It
becomes something similar as tel uri. There is a rfc about this (or part
of sip rfc, i don't remember right now -- google should find it). In the
source code I could see that is a special processing when user=phone is
found and user id is taken before ; in the username.