[sr-dev] git:master: pkg/kamailio/deb: removing old releases

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 09:30:11 CET 2013

On 12/3/13 10:36 PM, Victor Seva wrote:
> 2013/12/3 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
>> precise isn't it still the last LTS from Ubuntu? I think it should be kept.
> reverted.
>
> I will try to upgrade the deb specs tomorrow.
Thanks, probably the very old distros can be left aside (even removed if
everyone is fine with that), just latest LTS and stable versions should
be kept. For debian perhaps we ca still keep the last two stables, as I
assume there previous stable is still lot in use. Again, perhaps this
(what to remove) should be discussed as separate thread on mailing list
so others can comment and eventually maintain some distros they are
still using.

Also, you can backport -- I guess apart of cherry-picking, the version
has to be changed.