[sr-dev] git:mgw/free_faked_req: tm: fix memory leak in free_faked_req

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 23:58:18 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 8/9/13 1:49 AM, Matthew Williams wrote:
> HI Daniel et al,
>
> I've not previously committed anything to master, so I've pushed this
> to a branch for review.
>
> We were performing a registration lookup from within an async route.
> Since async routes use a faked request, the path_vec member was not
> getting freed.
>
> Please let me know if this looks good to push to master.
few more things should be cared of:
- that path_vec is not already set from the shared memory, resulting in
pkg free for a shm pointer
- path_vec is an old attribute, but same situation might apply for the
last added attributes in sip_msg structure related to location lookup,
such as ruid, instance, user agent

So either they are cloned in pkg when faked msg is built (like new uri
and st uri) or set to null and freed in fake msg free function if they
are not null.