[sr-dev] releasing v3.3.5

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Fri Aug 2 10:46:10 CEST 2013

Am Freitag, 2. August 2013, 10:42:54 schrieb Daniel-Constantin Mierla:
> > there was a request to set branch = 0 (syn_branches stuff..) as default
> > because there were some errors. This was fixed from me in master in
> > commit 6287caecc. I was not sure if this is the right kind of fix in a
> > stable branches, as it changes default behaviour. What do you think?
>
> I think is not necessary because there is the option to set it 0 via
> config parameter. Changing the default behavior might get troubles to
> those just looking for a smooth update. Those that already had troubles,
> they most probably fixed already with the config option.

Hi Daniel,

I was thinking about people that might not know about this issue and this
parameter. But you're right, this was only reported a few times on the list in
the time after this change has been done, so better not break something for
people. In the new version released from master it will be correct then.

Henning