[sr-dev] releasing v3.3.5

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Fri Aug 2 10:37:22 CEST 2013

Am Freitag, 2. August 2013, 10:17:14 schrieb Daniel-Constantin Mierla:
> I am considering to package soon a new version out of branch 3.3. If
> anyone has spotted fixes that should be backported to that branch, reply
> here. I'm not sure yet of an exact date, but should be rather soon,
> being just a patch update.
>
> A new release out of branch 4.0 will be done short after this one.

Hi Daniel,

there was a request to set branch = 0 (syn_branches stuff..) as default because
there were some errors. This was fixed from me in master in commit 6287caecc. I
was not sure if this is the right kind of fix in a stable branches, as it
changes default behaviour. What do you think?

Henning Westerholt