[sr-dev] double record-routing also at outbound edge

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Apr 29 09:09:06 CEST 2013

This was discussed briefly at a SIPit a few years ago. Outbound seems to
focus on session setup, not session management. What happens
if a connection goes down and a device re-registers with a new
reg-id during a call?

I think you two have hit a very good issue with outbound that needs
to be discussed.

/O