[sr-dev] sercmd dlg.list bug

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sun Apr 28 11:27:39 CEST 2013

I've racked my brain trying to figure out the difference between the
implementation of rpc_print_dlgs() (and internal_rpc_print_dlg()) vs.
mi_print_dlgs() (and internal_mi_print_dlg()), but I just can't.

Yet, for some reason, the MI function always shows the correct number of
tracked calls (let's say 30-40), while the RPC function shows 6 to 8 at
most.  This has been confirmed on multiple deployments, and is
consistently the case, although the amount of dialogs shown by the RPC
function varies.  However, it is always <= 8.

A little help please, if anyone has a moment?

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC