[sr-dev] double record-routing also at outbound edge

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Thu Apr 25 11:28:33 CEST 2013

I am saying that record-route()/loose_route() doesn't do anything with
GRUU when outbound is used right now.

I am not sure what the right changes would be.  But there might be
something easy you can do to avoid the problem for now.

Changing the code to add a custom parameter isn't a good idea as it will
be outside of any RFC specification.  I think whatever is in the code
should be based on the RFCs.  So if you want to do something to work
around it with custom parameters as you have suggested I think this
should be done entirely on the config file side of things.

Regards,

Peter