[sr-dev] www.kamailio.org rebooted for maintenance

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Apr 24 23:30:02 CEST 2013

Hello,

I've needed to reboot www.kamailio.org two times for maintenance (kernel and grub boot loader update) a few minutes ago. The machine which its services is now up again, please let me know if you find some issues because of the change.

Thanks and regards,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt - Head of IT Operations Internet Access & Communications
Tel.  +49 721 91374-4483, Fax. +49 721 91374-2734

Vorstände: Henning Ahlert, Ralph Dommermuth, Robert Hoffmann, Andreas Hofmann, Markus Huhn, Hans-Henning Kettler, Dr. Oliver Mauss, Jan Oetjen, Martin Witt, Christian Würst. Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Michael Scheeren. Amtsgericht Montabaur / HRB 6484