[sr-dev] location table expire/ruid problem again

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 16:35:46 CEST 2013

Hello,

I think it is related to the issue reported also in the tracker,
triggering error log message in your case by setting db_check_update
parameter.

- http://sip-router.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=278&project=1

Practically, the contact address and aor are the same, only the call-id
is different. In memory matching is done ok, but database operations
always involved call-id. So the update failed due to different call-id,
then it tried to insert, but failed due to same ruid.

I made a patch which is now in master. Give it a try and let me know if
works fine now. You have to set db_ops_ruid parameter of usrloc module to 1.

It just popped up in my head, proabably I have to extend it a bit to
update call-id value, for now is just doing the old query using ruid in
WHERE clause instead of values for aor, contact address and call-id.