[sr-dev] location table expire/ruid problem again

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Apr 24 07:09:17 CEST 2013

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> I tried to reproduce, but didn't get it. Can you give the parameters you
> set for registrar and usrloc modules? Maybe is specific for some
> matching mode or other parameter value. I tried with default config
> file, over udp as well as over tcp, with and without gruu enabled.

here are my module params:

# -- common params
modparam("registrar|nathelper", "received_avp", "$avp(received_uri)")

# -- registrar params
modparam("registrar", "default_q", 500)
modparam("registrar", "default_expires", 1200)
modparam("registrar", "max_expires", 3600)
modparam("registrar", "max_contacts", 6)
modparam("registrar", "method_filtering", 1)
modparam("registrar", "gruu_enabled", 1)
modparam("registrar", "outbound_mode", 1)
modparam("registrar", "use_path", 1)
modparam("registrar", "path_mode", 1)

# -- usrloc params
modparam("usrloc", "db_url", "mysql://foo:bar@127.0.0.1/sip_proxy_cache")
modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "db_check_update", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "nat_bflag", 7)
modparam("usrloc", "timer_procs", 2)

-- juha