[sr-dev] git:master: memcached: port module to use the newer libmemcached library

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at aholab.ehu.es
Tue Apr 23 12:20:06 CEST 2013

El Sun, 21 Apr 2013 22:00:09 +0200 (CEST)
Henning Westerholt <hw at kamailio.org> escribió:

> Module: sip-router
> Branch: master
> Commit: 066011935c7a2636ea976923e46d33ae5fb4c793
>
> Author: Henning Westerholt <hw at kamailio.org>
> Committer: Henning Westerholt <hw at kamailio.org>
> Date:   Sun Apr 21 21:56:28 2013 +0200
>
> memcached: port module to use the newer libmemcached library
> * based on a patch from Charles Chance, sipcentric.com
> * He added new functionality to set the expiry directly in the key
> * Added memory manager wrapping functions and some more logging,
> * smaller cleanups in the code structure
> * This is work in progress, the memory management stuff is not yet
> * finished, as this needs different logic for client lib version
> * before and after 0.32. It will not work at the moment correctly.
>
> ---
>
>  modules/memcached/Makefile    |    2 +-
>  modules/memcached/mcd_var.c   |  221 +++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------
>  modules/memcached/mcd_var.h   |    7 +-
>  modules/memcached/memcached.c |  204 ++++++++++++++++----------------------
>  modules/memcached/memcached.h |   20 ++--

Hi Henning

This commit broke the nightly builds of master branch. Not a big issue but I'd
like to add the required dependencies to the debian control files as soon as
possible.

I see that different logic is needed. Please let me know what lib versions are
supported to include/exclude the module from the different distros we support.

cheers,

Jon