[sr-dev] Segfault in presence module

Richard Fuchs rfuchs at sipwise.com
Wed Apr 10 15:49:12 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 03/27/13 10:20, Henning Westerholt wrote:

> I'd suggest as well to fix it in the core DB layer instead of the module. The
> only reason to fix it in the module instead would be if the core fix is really
> expensive in terms of CPU and/or memory usage.

The change to srdb1 was rather tiny (8366a26f) while the bulk of the fix
still had to be done in db_mysql (94ce2b1d). Which means that other db_
modules also need to be fixed. The required changes are pretty
straight-forward and I'll fix the ones that I can, but I don't have much
experience with certain other drivers (e.g. the postgres one).

cheers