[sr-dev] Outbound flow failure handling merged to master

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Apr 9 13:39:28 CEST 2013

Hugh Waite writes:

> I've fixed a bug in t_next_contacts where the ruid was not retrieved and
> put into the contact flows xavp. I don't know if that will help with
> this issue if you are not using multiple flows.

hugh,

the setup i'm testing is such where i have two proxies each serving as
combined outbound proxy and registrar and having their own usrloc.  i
namely don't see any point in having separate proxies doing just
outbound work.

if ua is outbound capable, it registers with both.  if not, it registers
with only one that saves the registration and forwards it with path to
the other proxy, which also saves it.

i have now got the setup pretty much working.  couple of things that are
still missing: (1) t_branch_timeout() and t_branch_replied() in failure
branch route that i need for proper implementation of unregister and (2)
loose_route() return code improvement that i suggest in another email
and that i'm planning to commit soon if no objections.

-- juha