[sr-dev] wheezy liblua dependency

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 22:40:23 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 4/7/13 11:10 AM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> wheezy control file has build dependency on liblua5.1-0-dev.  wheezy
> also has liblua5.2-dev.  is there some reason that prevents upgrading
> the version to 5.2?
perhaps you can try to compile and if goes fine, then should be no problem

If they changed the embedded API, then should not compile in the first
place -- I do not have a system that I can check. Anyhow, if there are
changes, at some point I will look at it and upgrade to work with the
new API.

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -