[sr-dev] Outbound flow failure handling merged to master

Hugh Waite hugh.waite at crocodile-rcs.com
Sat Apr 6 12:27:58 CEST 2013

Hi Juha,

On 06/04/2013 06:39, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Hugh Waite writes:
>> A new pv $T_reply_ruid is accessible in this route which can be used to
>> unregister a single contact entry.
> since ruid is unique id, why is second argument ($tu in the the example)
> needed in unregister call:
This function had already been implemented so I used it to create a
solution quickly.

The usrloc tables are indexed on the hash of the AoR, so one is needed
to find the correct entry. When functions like save() are called without
a URI the To is used by default.
Perhaps a new function:
unregister_ruid(<table>, <ruid>, [<URI>])
would be a cleaner solution. The optional URI is needed for when the AoR
is different from the To.

Regards,
Hugh
>>                   if (!unregister("location", "$tu", "$T_reply_ruid"))
> -- juha

Hugh Waite
Principal Design Engineer
Crocodile RCS Ltd.