[sr-dev] Help improving the modules readmes & docs

Hugh Waite hugh.waite at crocodile-rcs.com
Fri Apr 5 12:51:08 CEST 2013

Hi,
I've added a new event route to the tm module and would like to document
it in the README. (I've already added it to the wiki)
With regards to providing automatic indexing, can we standardise a
'type' for the event_route section of documentation.
For example 'e':
<section id="tm.e.branch-failure">
</section>

Also, the tm module docs are split into separate xml files, with a
top-level section <section id="tm.functions" ...>. Should this format be
kept and does there need to be a standard for the top-level section ids?

Finally, I'm adding the id's to the websocket module where the MI
commands include a dot e.g. "ws.enable". Does this affect the id
generation, should it be replaced with underscore <section
id="websocket.m.ws_enable">?

Regards,
Hugh

--