[sr-dev] alphabetic indexes generated for development version

Hugh Waite hugh.waite at crocodile-rcs.com
Tue Apr 2 11:36:56 CEST 2013

The link to the indexes are fine, but the links from that to the modules
are not.

For example, the top parameter is 'accept_filter (string)' from the
uac_redirect module, and the link to the module documentation is
'http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/*4.0.x*/modules/uac_redirect.html'

Hugh

--
Hugh Waite