[sr-dev] Wiki site registration updates - OFF-TOPIC

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 22:14:28 CEST 2013

On 4/1/13 10:06 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

>> [...]
>>
>> I would be very nice  for the https://www.kamailio.org to work (at
>> the moment it returns an 200 OK with an empty HTML Page). Also, I
>> consider bad security practice to allow traffic that is uncrypted for
>> login forms, but I agree it has small benefits.
>
> You can access the login forms via https and it is recommended to use
> https for logging it, as mentioned on the front page of dokuwiki -- I
> just said that the https vs http does not bring benefits against spammers.
Forgot to tell that https://www.kamailio.org remained linked to the
previous website portal system (based on mongodb which was shut down few
months later after the current one using wordpress was put live). So
https://www.kamailio.org/w/ is working, pointing to the current website
portal. I will redirect / to /w/ as well for https.

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -