[sr-dev] Wiki site registration updates - OFF-TOPIC

Edson - Lists 4lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 19:55:21 CEST 2013

Just as a side note, I've seem anti-spambots 'captcha systems' (just
see, not implemented, nor know about a library that implement it) that
use a dual factor approach: one that you see and one that you know.

Indeed very simple: show an image and ask something about it.
Questions can be: type just the letters, type just the numbers, type
numbers and letters in pre-defined order (left-to-right,up-down,etc),
number of colors, of groups, color on the booton right, etc... The
combination are limited on the imagination. And the best: it increment
in exponential the way bots have to work.

Does anybody knows a library/system that implement such approach not all
of them, but at least part of it?

Edson.