[sr-dev] sdpops: new function sdp_get_ip_c

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 19:41:52 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 9/11/12 5:59 PM, Konstantin M. wrote:
> Hello Daniel
>
> 2012/9/11 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com
> <mailto:miconda at gmail.com>>
>
>     Hello,
>
>     I think that it would be better to have a generic function in the
>     configuration file like:
>
>     sdp_get_attr(line, attr, result)
>
>     Where line can be: m, c, o, etc ...
>
> I'm agree with that
>
>     The attr can be: ip, port, ...
>
>     For the moment, this function will be a wrapper around the two
>     functions, so it supports:
>     - sdp_get_attr("m", "port", result)
>     - sdp_get_attr("c", "ip", result)
>

> But how to specify a line if a multiple 'a' or 'm' will be in sdp body ?

it's the current behaviour, as I can see in the patches, it takes all
the values and adds them to an avp list.

So my proposal was not make a single function that can be controlled via
parameters, than lot of new functions.

When there will be a PV for it, there should be some indexes to access
specific lines.