[sr-dev] sdpops: new function sdp_get_ip_c

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 17:52:37 CEST 2012

Hello,

I think that it would be better to have a generic function in the
configuration file like:

sdp_get_attr(line, attr, result)

Where line can be: m, c, o, etc ...

The attr can be: ip, port, ...

For the moment, this function will be a wrapper around the two
functions, so it supports:
- sdp_get_attr("m", "port", result)
- sdp_get_attr("c", "ip", result)

There are many attributes that can be returned, thus it can results in
dozens of the configuration file functions if we go for one per attribute.

What do you think?

Also, at some point I should add a PV class for sdp access (if nobody
will do it meanwhile).

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu