[sr-dev] $err.* pvs

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 10:40:55 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 9/6/12 1:59 PM, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/3.3.x/pseudovariables#error_class
>
> When are the $err.info et al useful?
>
> I can't seem to trigger any value into them, regardless of damage I cause my poor Kamailio.
newer versions are self-healing :-)

Actually those PVs were set by the parsed in older versions (<1.5) when
triggering the error_route. But that mechanism was replaced by the
sanity module, which can be better controlled from config file. I guess
the plan was to set these variables inside sanity module, to give more
details about what was wrong with parsing -- but didn't happen so far,
probably they return just null.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu