[sr-dev] [SR-Users] kamctlrc SQL definitions and db/schema/entities.xml

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Wed Sep 5 14:11:34 CEST 2012

Am Mittwoch, 5. September 2012, 14:06:14 schrieb Vieri:
> > > # FOREVER="2020-05-28 21:32:15"
> > > [..]
> >
> > this definitions just needs to be the same as in the
> > database scheme, as they
> > are used in the script. The path was indeed outdated, I've
> > just fixed it in git
> > master.
>
> Why is the default FOREVER="2020-05-28 21:32:15"?
> I suppose it's just the way the original dev set it up.
> Could the package default be something more like the following?
> FOREVER="9999-01-01 00:00:00"

Hello Vieri,

well, there is the issue that this is then wrongly parsed from some databases,
also depending on the exact type which is used. In mysql it supports in some
types a date like this, in some types only to the year 2038.

But you're right in bringing this issue up. I'd suggest to update it to
"2030-05-28 21:32:15" or something like this.

Cheers,

Henning Westerholt