[sr-dev] Cassandra module add CQL query support

Anca Vamanu anca.vamanu at 1and1.ro
Mon Sep 3 17:26:36 CEST 2012

Hi Boudewyn,

Thank you very much for your contribution. I have looked in the patch
and it seems ok. Could you please also complete the documentation and
add that the module has support for raw queries. Please specify that
they have to be CQL queries. If you have trouble with the documentation
xml, I can help you.

Thanks and regards,
Anca