[sr-dev] Kamailio on Twitter: @kamailioproject

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Oct 26 09:17:48 CEST 2012

The marketing arm of the Kamailio project has without further discussion opened up a Twitter account for Kamailio, to support our web site news, G+ and Facebook pages. Feel free to contribute with case stories and news we can publish on the web site and follow up in the social media flow.

The twitter account is @kamailioproject - please follow it.

And yes, Kamailio is THE best thing since the invention of sliced bread!

This week's EXTRAORDINARY offer: Download TWO licenses of Kamailio for the same licensing cost as we've been offering for ONE license! And get an unlimited number of user licenses for your Kamailio SIP accounts!

Kamailio greetings! Have a great SIP weekend!

/Marketing