[sr-dev] XCAP

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 11:09:40 CEST 2012

On 10/10/12 9:10 AM, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> Is there a reason why we don't save the XML media tag (Content-type) for XCAP documents?
the xcap_server module was developed to reuse existing xcap table. Are
there different content-types for the documents published via xcap? If
yes, then we have to store it.

> Aren't we supposed to reuse the media tags in a GET operation?
>
> I see that I can add AUIDs, but not URNs or Media tags for these application usages.
What is the purpose of storing URNs? How many can be stored for an xcap doc.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu