[sr-dev] moving all to kamailio namespace

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 00:05:22 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am aware of such confusion, but there are people using the two
database schema, so completely unifying them is quite complex process.

But, speaking of available documentation, community maintenance and new
comers, probably it makes sense to make kamailio default flavour,
because ser requires more technical involvement -- I haven't seen new
comers looking at installing ser flavour, which is default one now.