[sr-dev] Utils module - http requests

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Nov 29 21:07:53 CET 2012

Hi! (propably Hi Juha!)

The documentation says:

                        If HTTP server returns a class 2xx or 3xx reply,
                        the first line of the reply's body (if any) is
                        stored in <quote>result</quote> parameter,
                        which must be a writable pseudo variable.

My question is if we actually return any body of a 302 response or if we
follow the redirect and return the body of the final response?

I can change the text to make it more clear if we actually follow the redirect to a destination.

/O