[sr-dev] reg event(rfc 3680) support to Kamailio server

Ram Anji raman.chv at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 13:39:21 CET 2012

Hi,

I want to add Reg event support to my kamailio server which is having RLS
support.

I am added following lines to support reg event package

modparam("pua_reginfo", "default_domain", "kamailio.org")
modparam("pua_reginfo", "outbound_proxy", "sip:kamailio.org:5060")
modparam("pua_reginfo", "server_address", "sip:kamailio.org:5060")

But my client is getting 489 bad event for reg event subscribe request.
with the *Allow-Events:* message-summary, presence.winfo, presence

Please suggest me the required changes to add reg event support to the
server.

Regards,
Raman