[sr-dev] Adding var fixup to send() function

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Nov 7 12:26:50 CET 2012

Hi,

On 11/06/2012 11:56 PM, Andreas Granig wrote:
> Any hints how to make the send() function accepting a PV? I'm a bit lost
> where to start since it's a core function. Or is there an alternative to
> send() to forward a request without any modification (especially without
> adding a Via) based on a PV?

Following up on this to just get the most basic scenario working, if I
do with a v3.3 exactly what is stated in
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/3.3.x/core#send :

 send("10.10.10.10:5070");

... then I get this error:

<core> [proxy.c:278]: ERROR: mk_proxy: could not resolve hostname:
"10.10.10.10:5070"

It looks like it works if I leave out the port part, but that isn't
really any help either because I need a non-standard port. Hints what
I'm doing wrong here?

Andreas