[sr-dev] dns resolver issue (RFC3263)

Mon Nov 5 15:03:05 CET 2012

Indeed, this is not implemented correctly.

If you fix it, the question is: what should be used if there are SRV
records for UDP and TCP?

AFAIK there is already a configuration option to choose the respective
NAPTR records according to local priority. These config options could be
reused.

See dns_udp_pref/dns_tcp_pref/... options in doc/dns.txt

regards
Klaus