[sr-dev] RLS issues with kamailio server

Ram Anji raman.chv at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 13:47:25 CET 2012

Hi,
I am facing following issues with kamailio 3.3.2 server.

1. Authentication issue for backend subscription of rls resource list

I am using kamailio server as a integrated RLS server.
Server generating backend subscriptions for all resourse list entries, for
client RLS subscribe. But the issue is server again challenging
authentication for thease internal subscribes which are not handled.

As a work around i was removed authentications for SUBSCRIBE requests,
please suggest me proper solution to fix this issue

2. RLS subscribe looping for backend subscriptions

After the work around, i found another issue with RLS backend subscriptions.
Server also generating subscriptions request with the eventlist in the
supported header. this is again handled by rls_handle_subscribe with the
valid return value. So again the server is checking rls resource list to
generate backend subscribes.
please provide me the solution to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Raman