[sr-dev] git:master: pkd/deb Remove lua and Add redis to wheezy build

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 31 17:30:08 CEST 2012

On 5/31/12 5:25 PM, Victor Seva wrote:
> 2012/5/31 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
>> On 5/31/12 3:06 PM, Victor Seva wrote:
>>> I think is some makefile problem. You can take a look over the build
>>> log I already posted on [0]
>>>
>>> [0] http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-dev/2012-May/015411.html
>> when I run 'make -d ...' I get more or less same output, but it goes on. I
>> could not spot a loop in that log file, was it longer?
> yeah, a 3G log file :( Until I stopped the make process. That is the
> problem. A infinite loop on make.
have you spotted the loop? I getting back trying the implict rules to
generate the various Makefile* files? Maybe is better to send last part
of the log rather than the first, to see what was doing before being killed

Do you have wheezy around? Can you try from sources like:

make modules modules=modules/app_lua

If it does not go, try:

make -r modules modules=modules/app_lua

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu