[sr-dev] Kamailio for Debian 7 - deadline

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at aholab.ehu.es
Fri May 25 23:01:43 CEST 2012

El Fri, 25 May 2012 15:28:06 +0200
Victor Seva <linuxmaniac at torreviejawireless.org> escribió:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> I have problems building the lua module on a sid|wheezy chroot. Make
> process gets stocked on a loop. This behaviour doesn't show up on a
> squeeze chroot. Did any of you build successfully the 3.2.3 version
> with lua modules on a sid|wheezy machine?

I'm having this problem with latest git branch 3.2. Not sure what the chroot
was because I was building for several distros.

For the stable release, it built well.

http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio32/pool/main/k/kamailio/kamailio-lua-modules_3.2.3+wheezy1_amd64.deb

I'll check the logs of the builds to see what new packages or commits made this
happen.