[sr-dev] dialplan and empty repl_exp

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue May 8 06:20:05 CEST 2012

Richard Fuchs writes:

> Understood. I've originally thought it was simply a bug because it
> didn't do what I'd expected, but I guess it's an old design decision.
> Thanks for clarification. Maybe for 3.4 then :)

i don't see any problem with this design decision because all results
are obtainable with it.  it does not matter to me if it is compatible
with sed/perl or whatever.  if it matters to you, for 3.4 you are
welcome to introduce another mode of repl_exp behavior as long as the
current one remains the default.

-- juha