[sr-dev] Possible memory leakage in ndb_redis module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 3 13:29:34 CEST 2012

Hello,

thanks for the patch -- when the module is destroyed, practically is the shut down of kamailio, when the entire memory used is freed (pkg and shm) as well as the one from the system by the system manager. Anyhow, for a clean shut down, is good to have it.

One thing is not clear, where the function redisc_free_reply(str *name) is used? The patch seems just to define it.