[sr-dev] Possible memory leakage in ndb_redis module

Vicente Hernando vhernando at systemonenoc.com
Wed May 2 21:33:36 CEST 2012

Hello,

looking at ndb_redis module source code I see replies are not freed when
module is destroyed.

Also a reply is only freed when another one with same name is performed.
This could cause problems if an user would ask for
a lot of different named replies.

IMHO freeing reply list when module is destroyed and creating a new
redisc_free_reply function would solve this.

I attach a patch that compiles but not tested to show the idea.

If you agree I can perform the task, I suppose redisc_free_reply
function should also be exported in cmd_export_t module structure.

This solution would be compatible with old ndb redis module configuration.

Regards,
Vicente.