[sr-dev] module development

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Tue May 1 11:51:44 CEST 2012

As soon as messages are pulled from the receive buffer they are
suspended and queued.  So it is the minimum processing required to pull
them into Kamailio.  The let us say you have three queues.  Priority 1
messages are queued with queue 1, priority 2 in queue 2, priority 3 in
queue 3.  Instead of dequeuing the queues in separate processes (as I
do) you dequeue them in one process.  You empty queue 1 first, then
queue 2, then queue 3.

Won't that do what you want?

Peter Dunkley
Technical Director