[sr-dev] Kamailio dokuwiki

Jan Klepal jan at klepal.cz
Sat Mar 24 15:53:46 CET 2012

Hello Henning,

it seems that the addresses are not blocked. At least 91.224.161.250 again
spammed wiki yesterday.

I suggest to consider locking wiki for editing or require user registration
maybe? It seems that there is some spamming botnet as the wiki is changed
every day these days. If you check recent changes two new IPs spammed wiki:

121.54.125.194
23.21.187.247

Cheers,
Jan