[sr-dev] git:master: utils/kamctl: rebuilt .sql files to reflect changes to pua, rls , and xcap tables

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Tue Mar 20 11:09:14 CET 2012

Hi,

That's interesting.

I am using PostgreSQL here, and it seems (with PostgreSQL) at least, an
auto-increment field doesn't have to be a primary key - which is good as
the doc_uri really should be the primary key on this table.

Is there anyone who is more familiar with the Kamailio DB schema and
MySQL who can tell me if there is a way to make ID a non-primary key,
and whether or not this will allow ID to be auto-increment?

Thanks,

Peter

On Tue, 2012-03-20 at 09:03 +0200, Juha Heinanen wrote:

> Peter Dunkley writes:
>
> >  utils/kamctl/mysql/presence-create.sql     |   22
> >  +++++++++++++---------
>
> peter,
>
> something went wrong with this commit.  at least mysql version of
> resulting xcap table is now incorrect:
>
> mysql> CREATE TABLE xcap (
>     ->     id INT(10) UNSIGNED AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL,
>     ->     username VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL,
>     ->     domain VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL,
>     ->     doc MEDIUMBLOB NOT NULL,
>     ->     doc_type INT(11) NOT NULL,
>     ->     etag VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL,
>     ->     source INT(11) NOT NULL,
>     ->     doc_uri VARCHAR(255) PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL,
>     ->     port INT(11) NOT NULL,
>     ->     CONSTRAINT account_doc_type_idx UNIQUE (username, domain, doc_type),
>     ->     CONSTRAINT account_doc_type_uri_idx UNIQUE (username, domain, doc_type, doc_uri),
>     ->     CONSTRAINT account_doc_uri_idx UNIQUE (username, domain, doc_uri)
>     -> ) ENGINE=MyISAM;
> ERROR 1075 (42000): Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key
>
> problem is that id field is auto increment field, but does not anymore
> have a key.
>
> -- juha

Peter Dunkley
Technical Director