[sr-dev] DB replace

Marius Zbihlei marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro
Tue Mar 13 14:31:31 CET 2012

On 03/13/2012 03:24 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 3/13/12 12:28 AM, Peter Dunkley wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I can test the PostgreSQL "replace" function if/when it becomes available.
> just pushed the code in master. I updated the existing code to compile,
> but had no way of playing with it so far. It will be great if you can
> test it and provide feedback.
Hello,
> All modules using DB replace were updated, just p_usrloc requires
> further review and fix to make it actually working with postgres replace
> command. rls and pua should be ready, but another eye review (and fix if
> something was done wrong) would be good.
I will have a look how p_usrloc is affected by the new API changes, but
I will do this the next week(in time for 3.3).

Cheers
Marius

--
Zbihlei Marius

Head of
Linux Development Services Romania

1&1 Internet Development srl    Tel KA: 754-9152
Str Mircea Eliade 18            Tel RO: +40-31-223-9152
Sect 1, Bucuresti               mailto: marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro
71295, Romania